|Release Date||July 5, 2014|
|Elemental Affinity||Neutral |
|Color||Crimson, black, pink|
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This pink and red egg wobbles occasionally."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It is irresistibly attracted to small, moving objects, such as leaves and insects."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It is irresistibly attracted to small, moving objects, such as leaves and insects.
And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing."
"Carmine Wyverns are active predators found most commonly in tropical regions. They have a poor sense of smell and are primarily dependent on sight and sound to hunt. These dragons are lightweight and quick, and tend to flee from rivals rather than attempt to fight. When a confrontation does occur it usually involves large amounts of posturing and displaying to make the wyverns appear larger and stronger than their opponents, and one will often surrender and leave without a fight ever actually occurring. They are dedicated parents and usually mate for life, though the degree of loyalty to a partner varies between individuals and within individual pairings."
- JOTB (All)
Sprites No Longer In-UseEdit
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- No noticeable differences between males and females.
- Long, semi-prehensile tail.
- Lots of small, pointy teeth.
- Three pointed, hard chin spikes.
- Always moving, and usually up to some mischief.
- Stalk and “kill” leaves, feathers, and human fingers and toes.
- Good at climbing.
- Rambunctious and playful, with short attention spans.
- Get into occasional harmless squabbles. The combatants are almost always of the same sex.
- Loud! Show a wide range of vocalizations and call incessantly.
- Seem to have poor vision in low light and roost in trees to sleep at night.
- Old growth tropical rainforests.
- Require high heat and humidity to thrive.
- Nearly any creature they can overpower.
- Rip hunks of meat off carcasses to swallow whole.
- Eat smaller meals daily rather than gorging.
- Seem to have higher energy requirements than other breeds.
- Sometimes eat small rocks, presumably for the minerals contained within.