Below is a list of all dragon types/breeds currently listed on the site. Subtract the number of pages under the Category by 4 for the count of total breeds on site.
Dragons will usually be described as either rare or common. This is because certain dragons are harder to get in the cave or breed. Whether a dragon is rare or common is decided by ratios programmed into the site; the cave will always produce a certain number of rares to commons. Some dragons are in the middle, and referred to as being 'uncommon'. Very common rares and hard to come by commons are usually called uncommon. However, what someone would consider "uncommon" may vary by person.
You may also be looking for the following:
- A list of dragons by Egg descriptions and egg images. - Which Egg is Which?
- A full list of all dragons with images. - Dragon Types
- A list of all dragons sorted by their Habitats. - Habitats
- For a list of drakes, see the Drakes Category.
- And a list of all pygmies an be found here. - Pygmy Category
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Dragon Types"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 209 total.