Halloween is a holiday always recognized on DragCave. Every year, a new Halloween dragon is released for a brief time, while those from previous years can produce eggs of their own kind. There is also usually some sort of event that is hosted around the same time involving games for people to play.
Events and dragons released over Halloween so far:
- 2008: It was marked by the release of Vampire Dragons. It was also the first time that Zombies were able to be created - but since there was no kill limit at that time, some people killed so many dragons that it was made impossible by TJ, and he instated the 5 kills rule. Since this event, Zombies can now only be created during the Halloween season whereas in the past, they could be created at any time during the year.
- 2009: Gave the cave Pumpkin Dragons, and the introduction of the Bite BSA for Vampires.
- 2010: Featured "Trick or Treat" along with the Lagmonster which haunted the new released eggs of the Black Marrow Dragons.
- 2011: Users had the chance to investigate "The Haunted House" before they got ready to stalk the shadows for finding the newly released Shadow Walker Dragons.
- 2012: Halloween event "Haunting in Aliset", similar to the Haunted House. Several dragons dressed up, "Trick or Treat" was back too and the Cavern Lurker Dragon was released a few days after Halloween. (Delayed release because of Hurricane Sandy)
- 2013: A traveling "Halloween Carnival" opened its gates for Halloween and users had the chance to go "Trick or Treat" again. On Halloween itself users were able to hunt the newly released Grave Dragon eggs.
- 2014: The traveling "Halloween Carnival" returned to DC as well as the "Trick or Treat" event. On Halloween itself users were able to hunt the newly released Desipis Dragon eggs.
- 2015: The "Trick or Treat" event made a return this year, as well as the addition of a mini-game; Brewing Mischief. On Halloween, the new Caligene Dragons were released.
- 2016: The "Trick or Treat" event made another return this year, alongside a minesweeper-based mini-game; Contagion. On Halloween, the new Witchlight Dragons were released.
“Vampire Dragons were the Holiday species given out during Halloween of 2008, the first Halloween...Vampire Dragon
“Caligene Dragons, or Halloween 2015 Dragons, were the Holiday species given out during Halloween...Caligene Dragon
“Black Marrows, or Halloween 2010 Dragons, were the Holiday species given out during Halloween of...Black Marrow
“Pumpkin Dragons, or Halloween 2009 Dragons, were the Holiday species given out during Halloween...Pumpkin Dragon
“Grave Dragons, or Halloween 2013 Dragons, were the Holiday species given out during Halloween of...Grave Dragon
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Halloween"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.