Every year, a new Halloween dragon will be released for a brief time surrounding this holiday, and old Halloween dragons are able to produce offspring of their same breed. Halloween dragons will lay multiple eggs, causing the Abandoned Page (AP) to have many previous-release holiday eggs in it.
- The brown or cream, and gray "Vampire Dragon" in 2008- reproduces all-year round using the BSA "Bite".
- The golden "Pumpkin Dragon" in 2009- can only reproduce with other Pumpkin or Pygmy dragons.
- The black and maroon "Black Marrow" in 2010.
- The gray "Shadow Walker" in 2011.
- The dark purple "Cavern Lurker Dragon" in 2012.
- The white, black and orange "Grave Dragon" in 2013.
- The black and gray "Desipis Dragon" in 2014.
- The black and gold "Caligene Dragon" in 2015.
- The purple "Witchlight Dragon" in 2016.
- The purple, gray and blue "Omen Wyrm" in 2017.
Unlike other holiday dragon, Halloween dragons are not limited to how many Cave-Born eggs can be kept per scroll.
Prior to 2017, no breed of Halloween dragon would be re-released; if you missed a previous year's holiday dragon, the only way to obtain one was if someone who already had one bred it for you. That is only possible around Halloween time; for the rest of the year, holiday dragons only produce the same breed as the other parent. Since the "rare x rare breeding" got implemented, Halloween dragons are able to reproduce with each other the week surrounding Halloween. During the course of the year, they can breed with standard dragons. These breedings result only in their partner's breed of eggs, but in the time period surrounding Halloween, they can result in eggs of the breed of the Halloween dragon parent.
None of them, apart from the Vampire dragon, have Breed Specific Actions. Unlike other holiday dragons, Halloween breeds can be both male and female, resulting in many of them having dimorphic sprites as a result.
Official Halloween Dragon Egg DescriptionsEdit
Displayed here are the egg descriptions off all 10 currently released Halloween dragons.
- "This warm egg is tangled in the roots of a dead tree." - 2017
- "This downy egg is hidden in brambles." - 2016
- "The pattern on this egg’s shell is unsettling.." - 2015
- "Being near this egg makes it hard to think clearly." - 2014
- "This egg appears to have an evil grin." - 2013
- "This egg is wedged in a dark corner." - 2012
- "This egg fades into the shadows." - 2011
- "This egg is covered in a dark crust." - 2010
- "This egg smells like the autumn harvest." - 2009
- "This egg is stone cold and smells rotten." - 2008
- Komodo Gallant
- Fiona BlueFire