The Second Annual Festival of Eggs began on April 23, 2011. This time, the festival was set for three days (ending on April 26, 2011 shortly after midnight).However on the last day of the hunt, there were issues with the site, and as a result, about 15 hours of data was lost. Because of this, for a 15 hour period (May 9 at 12 PM est (noon) - May 10 at 3 AM) easter eggs could be found on the site again.
If the Easter basket was obtained in 2010, the new eggs were placed in there together with the eggs from the previous year, separated by colorful border with the newly caught eggs beneath it.
But if a player couldn't participate the first "festival of eggs" they got the chance to get an Easter basket badge right after they caught their first egg of the 2011 Easter event.
There were 53 eggs in total to collect in 2011 and there was no reward for collecting them all.
As the baskets were the same as in 2010, click here for more details: 2010 basket badge
The border was made by Earthgirl.
There were 53 eggs in total.
As they appear in the basketEdit
Sprites and sprite artistsEdit
- Seiss' egg is a goldfeesh.
It's an egg in a goldfish costume (because really it's shape is too fat to be a koi's x3)
- The pacman egg is the one by Bec.
- The second egg by Bern is the Stitch egg.
- The first egg by Bern is the okami - Amaterasu egg.
- Kila's egg is a squid. A squid done by the squid herself.
- Angziety's egg is a grinning hyena. A hyena grin done by the hyena herself.
- There is a leetle feesh in Anonymous' egg.
- Marrionetta's egg is a potato. No, Sock had no hand in that.
- Kiffren's egg is a camo egg.
- Thuban's egg is the animated egg of a chicken crossing the road.
- Blackberry57's egg has a jellyfish on it. A jellyfish by the jellyfish.
- Munin's egg is a steampunk style egg.
- No, Infinis' egg is not a lollipop. Please stop licking your screens. That can't be sanitary.
- Fizzix's egg is
a real egg gold in crystal wutawesome.