Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neither the owner of the egg or other users can view the egg's lineage while the egg is fogged. The owner also cannot use any Breed Specific Actions such as Influence on a fogged egg. The egg must be unfogged for the BSA to be used.
Since August 13 2015, the messages displayed for fogging and defogging have changed.
When the player would fog an egg or a hatchling before August 13, this message would be displayed:
- "You hide the egg/hatchling in a thick cloud of fog."
When the player unfogged the egg or hatchling, this message would be shown:
- "You dispel the fog around the egg/hatchling."
Now, when the player fogs an egg or a hatchling, this message would be displayed:
- "You cast a spell to hide the egg/hatchling in a thick cloud of fog."
When the player unfogs the egg or hatchling, this message would be shown:
- "You magically dispel fog around the egg/hatchling."
Only the owner can see the dragon's info page while it is fogged. Other users will see:
- "You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for."
When something is fogged, the usual sprite will be temporarily changed to a large mass of gray fog so nobody can see what the creature is or its information. Eggs and hatchlings with the fog sprite are often called "fogballs" by users.
- The Glitch Dragon shares the same sprite as a fogged creature.
- There was once a glitch where the egg of a Nocturne Dragon showed up as fogged on an incubator.
- If you refresh the page when it says "You hide the egg/hatchling in a thick cloud of fog", it will unhide the egg/hatchling. (This works vice versa too.)
- Fogging was originally thought of as a concept BSA for Storm Dragons to combat Dragon Sickness.