There exist quite a number of hidden pages on Dragon Cave. Here's a list of those which got discovered by users.
- Before the Help page was added to the site navigation it was a hidden page too.
- The LOLBRB page gets displayed when the site is down.
The ಠ_ಠ Page
The <3 Page
The XD Page
The Check Page
The check page fixes it, if your symbols for males and females have vanished and you see letters instead.
The Description Day Page
The description day page shows a line graph revealing what percent of dragon descriptions are still needing reviews.
The Frozen Stone Egg from Stone x Pygmy
The Frozen Stone Egg from the Stone x Pygmy page is a frozen stone egg, named "oh god that would be hilarious," bred from a pair of Wild Dragons in 2011.
Note: the egg is no longer shown, instead a mesage saying "You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for." comes up.
The Graveyard Page
The "Make My Eggs Gold" Page
This page is a random joke page.
The Thuwed Page
The Wilderness Page
The Wilderness/Young Page
Retired Hidden Pages
These hidden pages really existed at one point in the Dragon Cave history. As time went on they disappeared one by one.
- Cat Lineage: When you typed "lineage-cats" instead of just lineage the little lineage boxes had cat files as background images. (TJ installed this after a user suggested to throw cats at the new lineages to appease everyone.)
- Dorkface: There used to be a page that listed all the Dorkfaces.
- Proxyjs: said "HAI" to you.
- Rare: This page somehow represented the Cave population and drop-rates.
- The List: A different message was displayed depending on the browser you viewed it on!
- The Nursery: This page hosted growing dragons that could have used a boost.
- TJ Sort: It sorted your dragons as they were on TJ's scroll.
- wtf: Apparently, the site didn't liked it to being wtf'd at...
- WTFBBQCHICKEN: There once existed a WTFBBQCHICKEN page.
- The Reject Page: displayed all recent breeding rejections.
- The Meh Page: Removed any Rare x Rare rejections recorded before Rare x Rare breeding was allowed.