|Release Date||November 22, 2009|
|Elemental Affinity||Ice |
|Color||Dark and light blue|
|Spriters ||Kila, |
If users have one of each of these dragons, collectively known as the Legendary Trio, then the dragons have a breed specific action available for use known as Summon. This BSA allows one to use the dragon's united forces to attempt to summon a Guardian of Nature egg. The more trio sets a user has on their scroll, the more likely a summoning attempt will be successful.
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This egg has icicles forming on it."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Icicles keep forming on its body, but it doesn't seem to be bothered by the cold."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Icicles keep forming on its body, but it doesn't seem to be bothered by the cold.
And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."
"Ice dragons are fierce predators who hunt using their extremely cold breath. The breath of an ice dragon can freeze its prey solid in seconds. The body of an ice dragon is so cold that icicles will form along its skin no matter the outside temperature."
Sprites No Longer In-UseEdit
|Temporary Holiday Sprites|
|Old Dead Egg|
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
Appearance/Basic Anatomy Extremely cold to the touch. Hand cannot remain in contact for more than a few seconds.
- Possess razor-sharp teeth and claws that can slice through flesh with ease.
- Neck is protected by long spiked plates and the underbelly by a sheet of solid ice.
- Spurs on the hind feet easily pierce hide, armor, or scale.
- Despite frost on wings, they’re powerful fliers that may glide effortlessly through the sky.
- The cold temperature minimizes bleeding and pain to Ice Dragons when they suffer injuries.
- If lashed at, opponents and prey may be impaled by icicles attached to tail.
- Piercing green eyes can sense heat to detect prey through the snow and night.
- Very cold to the touch. Gloves must be worn to handle.
- Newborns are idle, silent, and very still.
- Developing hatchlings make very cute and high-pitched squealing sounds.
- Hatchlings practice their cold breath by freezing insects and reptiles.
- Change in demeanor after growing in wings, becoming less playful and more serious.
- When nearly mature, hatchlings may develop rivalries with siblings.
- Grows tremendously in size, strength, and intelligence after being left to fend for its own by the parents.
- Not particularly vulnerable to predators, owing to their fierce nature.
- Solitary (except while raising young) and territorial. Females are extremely aggressive while tending to eggs.
- Monogamous in the wild with other Ice Dragons; will only mate with a new partner if the current mate is killed.
- Capable of producing a variety of sounds, most noticeably a loud, terrifying screech that can cause avalanches.
- Vulnerable to fire and extreme heat, as it highly disrupts their physiology.
- Not inherently bloodthirsty, and have been known to rescue and assist other dragons, animals, and humans on occasion.
- Legend speaks of a relationship with Thunder and Magma Dragons, though the three breeds occupy different habitats.
- Mating pairs press tail spades together as a sign of their everlasting bond.
- Very mature adults may channel the Ice element to fire a concentrated ice beam that freezes targets.
- Ice Dragons are most reliably found in snow-capped, alpine mountains. They may be found lumbering on the ground or soaring overhead in search of prey.
- Found in ice caves at both high and low elevations, where they nest their young and store excess prey.
- sic] found on the tundra, where it hunts for large mammals and smaller dragons. [
- May appear in other snowy and icy areas during the winter or freak weather.
- May dive into and under frozen bodies of water in search of food.
- Owing to their territorial nature, they possess low population densities.
- A rare species overall owing to difficult-to-access habitats, solitary behavior, and lower populations.
- Capable of using their ice breath to freeze prey in seconds.
- Do not eat meat that is frozen solid; will wait for it to thaw first.
- Hatchlings will consume smaller mammals, birds, and fish.
- Will eat any type of meat.
- Require large amounts of food for their massive size, but only sparingly due to their slowed metabolism.