|Release Date||February 14, 2017|
|Elemental Affinity||Information Needed|
|Base Rarity||Rare (Holiday)|
|Color||Pink, purple, gold|
Soulstone Dragons were the all-female Holiday species given out during Valentine's Day of 2017. They are only capable of producing more Soulstone eggs during a certain period when Valentine's Day is celebrated in February. They can still be bred to all year round, producing the male's breed of egg. Each scroll/account is currently limited to 2 CBs of this breed, like all other Valentine's Day dragons.
These dragons previously sorted under their old breed name; this has since been fixed, and they now sort as "Soulstone Dragon".
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This deep purple egg shimmers like a pearl."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has conjured a shimmering pearl that it always brings with it."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has conjured a shimmering pearl that it always brings with it. And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing."
"Soulstone Dragons are deeply empathic creatures. The pearls which they carry with them from a very young age are deeply attuned to the emotions of those around them, glowing in accordance with the strength and sincerity of the bonds individuals share with one another. Soulstone dragons have the ability to show that, even in the heat of a vicious feud, the love that friends, family, and partners share for one another remains true and strong."
- Anonymous (All) 
|Female only breed|
Sprites No Longer In-UseEdit
|Original Replacement Egg Sequence
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
There are no notes available for this breed. Check back later; new information will be added periodically.
- TJ's dragons have the codes "purpl" and "pearl".
- This dragon's sprite set was updated just before the adults were released. Shortly after this, a revised polished set of sprites were released for them.
- This dragon is the first breed on the site to have all of its spriters remain anonymous.
- Because these dragon's spriters have chosen to remain anonymous, there is likely to be no Spriter's Alt versions for them.
- The hatchling description used to be:
- "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It has a shimmering pearl balancing on its antlers."
- The adult descriptions used to be:
- "Cermorvus dragons are said to be the true matchmakers of the dragon world, guiding many to their predicted mate that is seen in the mysterious pearl they carry atop their antlers. The sweet scent that billows from their flowery wings is particularly potent in mid-winter, when these large dragons are mostly active. Although due to the beautiful sheen of their antlers and the shimmering pearl they carry, these gentle dragons were hunted to near extinction."
- Shortly before TJ09's dragons reached adulthood, the entire sprite series was replaced due to concerns about the original spriters and issues with the artwork, as TJ09 explained in the link below. In addition, after the new sprites' release, certain descriptions were changed so that they carried pearls with their claws instead of on their antlers.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the released sprites had to be changed. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause, though thankfully it has no chance to impact lineages, since all dragons are CB and none have bred yet.
- Regarding the reasons for the change:
- I don't know why it was changed without EEF's or my consent, but it was. Sorry to everyone.
EEF and I were treated rather poorly about this release.
- [Sub-quote: See above.]
If you're going to play the victim, please don't outright lie about it. You were notified via PM last night (in addition to the repeated contact I've had with edwardelricfreak over the past several days, that I know you are aware of because you PMed me about it). You responded to the very PM I sent you about an hour later. To claim that you don't know why the events that have happened transpired as they did is a bit more than disingenuous.
My earlier post in this thread was intentionally vague about the swap because I didn't want to draw negative attention to you and edwardelricfreak, but I'm not going to tolerate outright falsehoods.
- I am avoiding giving specifics out of respect for the people involved. If they wish to share what happened, they can, and if it turns out they are comfortable doing so, I will gladly share my side of things.
- Follow up to this comment, TJ09 made a statement explaining what happened during this event.