That Jade Destiny message has been there for ages.....along with a few other sites that are offline. Messages about the offline sites haven't changed since I first started editing here. BloodVeil 02:41, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
As there seems to be an issue with people adding their scroll links to this page, this page is now locked. If you have a site you want to add, or feel something needs updating, feel free to post here about it. Votehim 16:34, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
the current url for hatching your dragons is offline, it's now: http://silvadopts.com/forums/index.php?app=ccs
Actually the URL for Hatching Your Dragons is http://silvadopts.com/main.php
Posted on Feb 2012: Actually, the URL for Hatching Your Dragons is now http://hatchingdragons.com/ Someone please update it.
Remove Dragon Cave Focus Edit
I'd recommend removing Dragon Cave Focus from the list, as the website is down and has been down for over a month or two now, or at least move it to the bottom of the list and put "(currently offline)" next to the link. I would do it myself however the page is locked. ~Takoto 17:47, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey there Takoto,
thanks for bringing this to my attention. I moved the link to the bottom of it's section and added that the site is currently down.
greez Nyastara(Talk) 17:53, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah okay, good to know |3 ~Takoto 18:09, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
The Allure of Neglected DragonsEdit
Their domain name expired yesterday and is still pendeing deletion or renewal.
Shadow Ninja 14:41, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Removing it from the article for the time being then. Jazzi 14:44, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Hy there Goblaze,
bbik ,one of the admins of AoND, stated today in a post of the AoND topic on the DC forums, that:
"I'm looking into it, and I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully I'll have more information when I get home tonight! "So no haste to remove the link from the Click Sites page. ;-) Let's wait for a reply from bbik and see what's going to happen.
P.s.: Please sign your messages by typing
greez Nyastara(Talk) 16:19, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hatching your DragonsEdit
- Hey there Riyera,
thanks for telling me. :) I re-added the page to the "Click Sites" article.
greez Nyastara(Talk) 18:47, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
It expired again.18.104.22.168 00:38, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
Its gone again.
Dragon eggs. Edit
Real close to hatching eggs but need more views. And does anyone know how to increase the number of dragons you can have? the Explanation the game gives is sort of hard for me to understand.
- Hy there MrsBuffy,
The base limit is four eggs and eight hatchlings, this changes with the increasing amount of dragons on a users scroll and their following trophy level:
|1 - 50|
|→||No badge||4 eggs-12 total|
|51 - 200 dragons||→|
|5 eggs-15 total|
|201 - 500 dragons||→|
|6 eggs-18 total|
|7 eggs-21 total|
- The first number of the "limit section" is how many eggs you may have at one time. The second number refers to the total number of growing dragons you can have. This means you could have (with no trophy, as an example): 4 eggs and 8 hatchlings or 3 eggs and 9 hatchlings or 2 eggs and 10 hatchlings or 1 egg and 11 hatchlings or 0 eggs and 12 hatchlings. If you have 4 eggs, you can still hunt for hatchlings until you've hit 12 total growing things.
I hope this helped. :) greez Nyastara(Talk) 11:28, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
A couple of changes that are needed. Edit
1. Dragon Breeders Cave is on the free and reg lists, but it should only be on the reg list. On the free list you called it Dragon Breeders Cave, and on the reg list you incorrectly called it Dragon Breeder Caves.
2. Dragon Cave Mansion can be moved to the free list, as it is not solely an er.12:30, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Hy there,
I fixed the typo in "dragon breeders cave" in the reg list. :) You can add your srcoll on "dragon breeders cave" without the need of registering or logging in (Public Hatchery), the difference is that your scroll gets added to a non staff tended hatchery, while the one you have to register for is staff tended (Member Hatchery).
greez Nyastara(Talk) 22:25, April 2, 2013 (UTC)