Male Water dragon
|Release date||May 31, 2007|
|Nicknames||Blue, Light Blue, Lake|
Water Dragons are an aquatic dragon, and one of the original breeds that appeared early in the site's history. They are common and have no breed specific action. Water dragons can produce Shallow Water Dragons and Two-Finned Blunas if bred with Magi Dragons or Skywing Dragons respectively.
Water dragons are formally known as light blue dragons, and this name is used in "Breed" sort on scrolls. The alternative name "lake dragon" also exists, though their eggs can only be found in the Coast.
Official Dragon Description
"This egg is sitting in a shallow puddle."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It enjoys swimming in a nearby pond."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It enjoys swimming in a nearby pond. Its fins and tail have gotten bigger, and you've moved it to a larger body of water to swim in."
"When a water dragon matures, it loses almost all use of its legs as well as its ability to survive on land and enters the water permanently. They are adept swimmers and eat whatever fish are in the lake they live in. They usually stay in the same lake their entire life, although a few live in the ocean and swim all over the world."
|Temporary Holiday Sprites|
|Old Sprite prior to "Dimorphism"
|Old Dead Egg
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- TJ09 confirmed in a dragon request topic that:
- Water dragons are officially "Light Blue" dragons, actually.
- It is unknown whether the Water dragon has the same appendages as the Deep Sea Dragon or if it looks more like a basic lindwurm, but with fins instead of claws. It has been suggested it has three sets of fins:
- One set as the "arms",
- second set as the "wings",
- and the last set as the "legs".