Male Water dragon
|Release date||May 31, 2007|
|Nicknames||Blue, Light Blue, Lake|
Water Dragons, or Light Blue Dragons, are one of the site's original species that were released in 2006. Water dragons can produce Shallow Water Dragons and Two-Finned Blunas if bred with Magi Dragons or Skywing Dragons respectively.
Water dragons were originally known as Light Blue dragons, and this name is still used for Breed sort on scrolls. The alternative name "lake dragon" also exists, though their eggs now can only be found in the Coast- this nickname was used during a time when biomes did not exist on the site.
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This egg is sitting in a shallow puddle."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It enjoys swimming in a nearby pond."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It enjoys swimming in a nearby pond.
Its fins and tail have gotten bigger, and you've moved it to a larger body of water to swim in."
"When a water dragon matures, it loses almost all use of its legs as well as its ability to survive on land and enters the water permanently. They are adept swimmers and eat whatever fish are in the lake they live in. They usually stay in the same lake their entire life, although a few live in the ocean and swim all over the world."
|Temporary Holiday Sprites|
|Old Egg Series|
|Old Dead Egg|
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- During the "Dimorphism" change on March 26, 2010, both genders received an update.
- On Pokémon Night, Water dragons were changed to show the sprite of the Pokémon Gyarados, a Water/Flying type Pokémon that appears as a serpentine Chinese dragon.
- It is unknown whether the Water dragon has the same appendages as the Deep Sea Dragon or if it looks more like a basic lindwurm, but with fins instead of claws.
- Regarding their official name:
- Water dragons are officially "Light Blue" dragons, actually.