|Release Date||May 21, 2006|
|Elemental Affinity||◾Primary: Life |
|Spriters ||Dovealove, |
Often White eggs were mistaken for Silver eggs, and vice versa. Since the silver egg's sprite update however, they are now much easier to tell apart.
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This egg has a very clean look; it's completely devoid of dirt and scratches."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It has bright blue eyes, and is as clumsy as any other hatchling, but it never seems to get injured."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It has bright blue eyes, and is as clumsy as any other hatchling, but it never seems to get injured.
And look! It's grown wings! It must be close to maturing!"
"White dragons are pacifists, and specialize in extremely strong healing magic. The only limit of this magic is that it can't bring back the dead. They only eat plants, and never kill living things."
Sprites No Longer In-UseEdit
|Temporary Holiday Sprites|
|Old Dead Egg|
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- Have a luminescent, leathery hide rather than large scales.
- White dragons' eyes are a bright, vivid blue.
- Wings are shaped for short bursts of speed and easy maneuverability rather than distance.
- Their wings are feathered and soft.
- Hides are dusted with a fine, sweet-smelling powder with mild healing properties.
- Adult white dragons sometimes craft staves by breaking a straight limb from an ancient elm tree, which they then shape by rubbing it against other trees and stones.
- Staves may also be passed down between generations.
- Hatchlings can be somewhat reserved at times.
- Hatchlings avoid the play attacks other breeds enjoy.
- White hatchlings love running and jumping games.
- Pretend rescues are another favored activity.
- Though they can be as active as any other hatchling, whites never seem to suffer the bumps and bruises common to other breeds.
- Close observation shows a strong command of healing magic, even before reaching maturity.
- Will avoid fighting back, even to the point of endangering themself.
- Capable of defensive magic; used to protect themselves in lieu of offense.
- May heal other breeds (or provide services to humans) in exchange for favors.
- They do not stay completely out of conflicts; they may get involved to the extent of taking care of those injured or issuing protective wards.
- Capable of surviving in extreme temperatures due to protective magic, though volcanoes and glacial regions are far from ideal environments.
- Choice of habitat is primarily dictated by their restrictive diet.
- Strictly herbivores, and as such, spend a fair amount of time eating.
- Cannot heal or cure hunger or thirst via magic.